The most secure landing in France
The relocation agency for international students and researchers
int. mobility agency
int. mobility provides assistance to international students and researchers relocating to France. Our services include, but are not limited to: airport pick-up, accommodation search, integration coaching and all the administrative procedures necessary upon arrival in France.
Our aim is take out the stress and overwhelming pressures of moving to another country and create an environment where our clients can peacefully focus on their studies and projects reassured in their safety and tranquility. From the moment our clients set foot in France, they are able to fully devote themselves to their main occupation, knowing that all the time-consuming and often costly procedures will be well taken care of by int.mobility.
int. mobility acts as a proxy on behalf of clients whenever search for accommodation, sign of the lease or open energy subscriptions is concerned to ensure a smooth transition and integration into the new unfamiliar environment.
Our staff, fully bilingual in English or Chinese, is proud to offer the profound knowledge of the intricacies of the French administrative system, as well as our absolute dedication to our mission of providing the best environment to our clients.
YOU COME STUDYING IN FRANCE ?
Find a safe place to live indispensable for academic success
Before you arrive
- We collect your housing criteria
- We carefully select and offer you 3 relevant offers
- We provide a photo report on the offers (housing and its neighborhood)
- We prepare the rental lease
- We can book a temporary accommodation (*)
- We will decorate your apartment (*)
- We organize the signing of the lease / the arrival inventory / The handing over of the keys
- We open subscriptions (water, gas, electricity)
- We answer all your questions (72-hour phone support or extension (*) to 5 working days)
Support from the first day of arrival in France
- We welcome you at your city’s airport/station 7/7
- We accompany you to your accommodation
- In addition to safety recommendations, we give you an overview of the city.
- We offer Cross-Cultural Coaching – 4 integration advice sessions
- We offer tailor-made sightseeing tours (*)
- 24-hour Phone support (extension to 5 days*)
Set up your subscriptions
- We help open a French bank account
- We help with the internet subscription
- We help with the Intercity Transport subscription
- We put you in touch for French lessons
- Offer Intercultural Coaching – 4 integration counsel sessions (*)
The best welcome in France for your family
- We book accommodation
- We pick you up at the airport/station and accompany to the apartment/hotel
- We organize a 1/2-day visit
Included: A guide to your city’s best addresses (outings/restaurants/shops)
- We organize tailor-made sightseeing tours (*)
Options (on devis)
Additional Advisory Services
- We book your temporary accommodation
- We decorate your apartment
- We give intercultural Coaching – 4 integration counselling sessions
- We organize tailor-made sightseeing tours (*)
- Extended telephone support up to 5 working days
To help prepare your studies in France
Create a lifetime of memories
int. mobility staff
The int.mobility team is built around :
- Catherine FIOL, founder of the company int.mobility
- Lan Wang, French-Chinese partner of int.mobility
Find out more about Catherine Fiol
I am Catherine FIOL, I am French and have lived 10 years in the United States and Germany. After 30 years as a Quality Engineer in international teams, I founded int.mobility.
My career and personal life have been marked by experiences abroad. At the age of 20, a year of study at a prestigious University of Pennsylvania profoundly changed my perception of the world. Then at the age of 30, in Munich and with my family, I benefited from support by professionals of international mobility, which allowed me to devote myself to my profession as an engineer. Finally, at the age of 40, I created a method of learning French for private pre-schools in the state of Illinois. All these transitions have been facilitated by referents in each of these countries.
It is my turn to be the reference in the assistance to the installation and integration of students who choose this type of service. My vision is that of a world where students add in large numbers the “mobility” to their curriculum and those who benefit from an “easy” and professional welcome are more involved in their studies. This is a real factor of success.
With Lan WANG, we have decided on a partnership to improve the reception of Chinese students and academics in France.
Find out more about Lan Wang
I am Lan WANG; I am Chinese and live in France since 2007.
In Shanghai, I created three boutiques of my own brand and I cooperated with major luxury brands. In France, I organized with my production agency the tour of French artists in China and cultural exchanges between our two countries. My work has been greatly appreciated by government organizations and cultural and artistic circles in both countries.
I know from having experienced it how difficult it is to settle and integrate in a country so different from our origins. I remember that at the time I arrived, there were a lot of misunderstandings in communication because of differences in culture and language. This meant wasting time and energy.
For a long time, I have had this idea of helping my compatriots who settle in France. I make it happen today with Catherine FIOL, founder of the company int. mobility that facilitates the incoming mobility of students and academics in France.
Catherine and I are here with our team to help you and secure your installation before you even arrive. We eliminate comprehension problems, communicate directly with third parties essential to your installation and reduce expensive back-and-forth.